Who we are
Griffin Electrical Contractors are a Bristol-based team of electricians. We provide electrical services such as wiring, lighting and alarms services in both residential and business settings. We launched in 1984.
John Griffin is the sole proprietor.
Our website address is: http://www.griffin-electrical.co.uk
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When you visit this website
We automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the type of device you’re using, the IP address, browser and operating system being used to connect your computer to the internet. This information may be used to improve the services we offer.
- information about your visit to this website, for example we collect information about pages you visit and how you navigate the website, i.e. length of visits to certain pages, products and services you viewed and searched for, referral sources (e.g. how you arrived at our website).
Use of ‘cookies’
It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies of may result in a loss of functionality when using our website.
This website does not allow comments.
This website does not allow media uploads.
This website has a contact form. By completing the form, we will receive an email containing the information you have submitted. We will use this information to contact you. You are invited to phone us instead if you’d prefer.
When you interact with us on social media platforms such as Facebook we may obtain information about you (for example, when you publicly tag us in an event photo). The information we receive will depend on the privacy preferences you have set on those types of platforms.
Who has access to your information?
We do not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
However, we may disclose your information to third parties in order to achieve purposes such as third-party service providers carrying out work on our behalf.
How and why is your information used?
We may use your information for a number of different purposes, which may include:
- providing you with the services, products or information you asked for.
- processing orders that you have submitted;
- carrying out our obligations under any contracts entered into between you and us;
- keeping a record of your relationship with us;
- conducting analysis and market research so we can understand how we can improve our services, products or information;
- checking for updated contact details against third party sources so we can stay in touch if you move;
- seeking your views or comments on the services we provide;
- notifying you of changes to our services;
- processing job applications.
How long is your information kept for?
We keep your information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes it was collected for. The length of time we retain your personal information for is determined by operational and legal considerations. For example, we are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfil our statutory and regulatory obligations (e.g. tax/accounting purposes).
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We can be contacted on 01275 832 830 or via our website’s contact form.